Codecademy is a huge platform that provides online learning about how to code. It offers a variety of benefits when you start learning to code.
There is a wide range of coding courses where you can choose to learn various coding languages like Python, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.
Codecademy also offers free crash courses that help students to learn with easy and simple steps. However, Codecademy has a paid plan that offers various learning tools, and in-depth courses.
Codecademy also offers various discounts and coupon codes that help in saving money and getting discounts on paid plans.
In this article, I am going to guide you with different promo codes of Codeacademy and steps to redeem promo codes that will definitely help you save your money.
So without wasting time, let’s have a look at available promo codes on Codecademy.
How To Claim the Promo Codes On Codecademy (Step-by-Step)
Here are the steps that you need to follow to claim the promo codes on your courses.
Step #1: In the initial step, you need to visit the Codecademy official website using this link: Here.
Step #2: After you visit the official website, you will need to log in to your account with your credentials. If you don’t have an account on Codecademy, then you can sign up by creating a new account.
Step #3: Choose the course that you want to take. Codecademy also helps you with choosing the course by giving you custom recommendations as per your needs.
Step #4: Once you select the course that you want to learn, then click on the enroll button or select the option available there. You will see the payment details option where you will need to fill up all your details.
Step #5: Enter your Promo code once you successfully add your payment details. Then click on ‘Apply Code.
After the successful payment, you will get your discount activated.
What Promo Codes Are Available On Codecademy
Same as various platforms Codecademy also offers various discounts periodically. You can keep your notifications on or by subscribing to the newsletter to get the best deals from Codecademy.
They generally offer deals such as:
- Free Courses
- Holiday Sales
- Student Discounts
- Free Pro trial
- Military Discount
- Additional help deals
Currently, Codecademy is offering 50% off on annual pro memberships. You can use the Promo code OCT22FLASH to get a flat 50% off on your courses.
It also offers 10% off on the reactivation of your pro membership. Also, Codecademy provides 35% off on student membership for their pro plans.
Moreover, if you refer Codecademy to your friend then you get a discount through your referral code.
Pricing Plans for Codecademy
Codecademy offers three pricing plans that provide you with different features for each plan. Let’s have a look at the price details of the Codecademy.
- Free Plan: The basic plan offers you free access to all basic courses. You can learn primary and basic concepts with the free plan. You can also practice the languages on mobile applications. It also provides community support and various learning resources. Here are some of the best free courses Codecademy provides that you can enroll:
- Computer Science
- Web development
- Introduction to HTML
- Code Foundations
- Learn Python 2
- Data Science
- Pro Plan: The Pro plan will cost you $59.99 per month if you pay monthly and $29.99 per month if you pay annually. This plan will give you access to all the pro features and support from Codecademy. Also, you get career paths and preparation for interview guidance with assistance.
- Student Plan: If you are a student and planning to buy Codecademy courses, then you can get special pricing where you get access to everything at just $149.99/year. You need to be fit with the eligibility to get the 50% off on the regular pricing.
- Team Plans: The business or team plan of Codecademy is just at $299/user/year which will allow you to add 25 users in this plan. This plan includes technical skills, labs, projects, assessments, account dashboards,s, etc. So if you are planning to buy for a team then this plan is best suitable for you.
Here, we have created a comparison table comparing all three plans of Codecademy.
|Pricing||$0||$34.99 per month or $210 per year||$59.99 per month or $360 per year|
|Practice On Mobile App||Limited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Certificate Of Completion||❌||✔️||✔️|
|Technical Interview Prep||❌||❌||✔️|
|Priority Customer Support||❌||✔️||✔️|
Career Paths for Codecademy
You can learn as many courses as you want from Codecademy. It will boost your career in coding. So let’s have look at the career paths that Codecademy provides to its users.
- Career path in Computer Science: This career path will improve your confidence in coding and make you feel like an efficient programmer. Once you finish the courses you will start coding with Python and process to learn Machine Learning and AI.
- Data Science career path: you will become a data scientist, data analyst, or machine and AI learning engineer after the data science course path. In data science, you will learn various python techniques, cleaning and analyzing, visualizing the data using datasets, and SQL.
Features of Codecademy
There are many features that Codecademy provides that will provide you with comprehensive coding courses. Here are some of the key features that you should definitely have a look at.
- Various Learning resources.
- Practice application.
- Quizzes and assessments.
- Custom choice of courses
- Skill building guide
- Customer support on priority.
- Provides skill and career paths
- Discount on student plan.
- Course tracking system
- Structured Curriculum.
Conclusion: Codecademy Promo Code (2023)
Finally, we are here with all the promo codes and discount offers that are available on Codecademy.
Get your promo code before it expires and apply it to your course to get up to 50% off on the pro plan.
Let us know in the comment section below how much you save by using the above codes.
- How To Get Into UCLA? 5 Effective Tips To Increase Your Chances - March 28, 2023
- Whizlabs Promo Code 2023: Exclusive 50% Off On Annual Plans - March 28, 2023
- 11+ Best Medical Schools in the US (2023 Rankings) - March 28, 2023