Are you searching for some of the best copywriting courses to sharpen your skill? Or you are a beginner in copywriting space looking for some course to learn copywriting? Here we got you covered!
If you are a copywriter, we are sure you must have natural writing skills. But it is crucial to learn something new to write the best copy every time.
We have a fair experience in taking up copywriting courses, so we have hand-picked the top courses that will provide value for both experienced copywriters and beginner-level copywriters.
The list contains free and paid courses, so you can pick the one that suits your budget and provides the best value!
With that, let’s check out all the copywriting courses!
Top 10+ Copywriting Courses: In a Nutshell
If you do not have time to go through the complete article, here is a quick overview of all the selected courses.
|How To Become A Copywriter||Youtube||1 to 2 hours||Free|
|Success works||Website SEO copywriting||3 months||$995|
|Modern Copywriting||Udemy||7 hours||$11.95|
|Copywriting For Beginners||Skillshare||1 to 2 hours||$14/mo (skillshare premium)|
|Copywriting: B2B copywriting, content writing, copywriting ( Udemy)||Udemy||1 to 2 hour||$449|
|Skill like hell||Carmine Mastropierro||8 modules||$350|
|155 years of copywriting insights taught in a 1.5-hour course||Udemy||3 to 4-hour||Free|
|Copywriting persuasion challenge||Youtube||2 to 3 hour||Free|
|Learning to write marketing copy ( LinkedIn learning)||1 hour||Comes with a LinkedIn premium ($25 per month)|
|Copywriting For Social Media||Domestika||2 To 3 Hours||$59.99|
Now that you have the list let us go through each of these courses in detail below!
1. How To Become A Copywriter(YouTube)
Copywriting secrets is a course for you if you are just starting. The course will guide you through creating your copywriting journey with no portfolio.
Additionally, the course covers topics like how to charge as a beginner, write better emails, choose a career between copywriting and content writing, and some basic information.
Dan Lok, an expert copywriter, created the course based on his years of experience and knowledge.
- The course has around 2 lakh views on Youtube
- The course is mainly dedicated to beginners.
- Explains all the basics of copywriting.
- Fun and engaging course with zero charges.
Duration: The course will take 2 hours to complete
Price: Available for free on Youtube
2. Success Works
Success works is a professional-level copywriting course that will help you learn copywriting from scratch. You will learn the essential factor of SEO copywriting, like how to optimize your page well and improve search visibility.
The course is mainly made for B2B copywriters. After taking this course, you can write better copy for social media and the web. Moreover, you will learn how to write a copy that converts.
- Provides deep knowledge of SEO
- The course is entirely online so you can take the classes during flexible hours.
- Live calls every month.
- Worksheets to help you understand what you have learned.
- Separate modules for freelance writers and in-house writers.
Duration: The course takes around 3 months.
3. Morden Copywriting: Writing Copy That Sells In 2022 (Udemy)
It is a complete copywriting course where you will get the theory, examples, and exercises. By the course’s end, you will learn how to write excellent sales copy for social media.
Moreover, you will enjoy the classes because they are easy to understand. The course is mainly for beginners, but if you are an intermediate-level copywriter, you can take some tips from the course.
- Highlight how to understand the audience’s mind.
- Intuitive lessons.
- The course focus on writing better headlines.
- Case studies and exercises to implement what you have learned.
- More than 94 resources are downloadable.
Duration: 7 hours
Price: $11.95. You can also save a few bucks on your purchase with our exclusive Udemy coupon here.
4. Copywriting for Beginners: How to Write Web Copy That Sells Without Being Cheesy
Ideal for beginner-level copywriting, Jesse Forrest explains the copywriting basics well. The course can be a great start to your copywriter journey as it focuses on how to write a good website and landing page. It consists of high-quality video lessons, divided into 16 short videos each.
Moreover, it teaches you how to know the nerves of the target audience and write a better headline. The instructor teaches you every topic with real-life experience so that students can get a better idea.
- Exercises that help to fight writer’s block
- Learn how to stand out in the noisy environment
- Provide a proven template of headline, subheadline, and CTA.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours per day.
Price: The course cannot be purchased separately. Instead, you will have to opt for the paid plan by Skillshare, starting at $13.99 per month.
5. Copywriting: B2B Copywriting, Content writing, Copywriting (Udemy)
As the name suggests, the course focuses highly on B2B writing. It will teach you the basic tactics of B2B copywriting, suitable for entrepreneurs to copywriting constructors. In addition to copywriting, you learn B2B content marketing, Lead Generation, and B2B content strategy. You will also find various case studies and learn to write better emails.
- Certificate upon completion that can be added to your resume.
- Learn marketing psychological principles.
- Understanding B2B writing errors and methods to prevent them.
- Methods to acquire new customers.
- Learn email copywriting.
Duration: 8 hours.
6. Sell Like Hell
An experienced industry copywriter, Carmine MasterPierro, makes the course. The course goes deep into sales conversion copy, which is one of the trickiest parts of copywriting. Carmine MasterPierro takes you to the world of sale copy, where you learn to write a landing page, social ads, and sales letters. The main message of the course is to work smarter, not harder.
Furthermore, the course promises to write highly converting copy for your client.
- Each class comes with a task so you can track your progress
- Learn the art of direct response
- The founder of the course has written for big companies like Forbes and GoDaddy.
- The course only focuses on conversion copy.
Duration: The course contains eight modules. You can take them as per your free hour
7. 155 Years of Copywriting Insights Taught in a 1.5 Hour Course (Udemy)
If you are looking for the most relevant copywriting course, this course is specially designed for you. You can start your journey as a copywriter with this course. It covers all the fundamentals of copywriting for beginners as the instructor explains every topic with real-life examples to get the point quickly. With on-demand video lectures, you can implement everything you are learning on the go!
- Learn to write catchy headlines
- Learn copywriting with deep philosophy
- You can download the slide of the course for the future
- The course is divided into six parts so you can learn accordingly.
- It is a beginner guide for copywriters
Duration: 1 hour and 31 minutes
Price: The course is available for free.
8. Copywriting Persuasion Challenge (YouTube)
This course mainly focuses on email copy, but you can apply the fundamentals while writing simple copy. The course is developed for intermediate and small business owners.
The instructor Jon Benson teaches you in a very calm manner. So if you are a novice writer who wants to practice and write better copy, this is the course for you. Besides, you will learn basic marketing tactics through this course.
- It contains 13 videos ( the length of each video is about 12 minutes)
- Teaches how to save a lost sale
- Understand how to write better headlines
- The course is developed for intermediate-level copywriters
Duration: Approximately 2 to 3 hours
Price: Since the course is directly on YouTube, you can access it free.
9. Learning to Write Marketing Copy (From LinkedIn Learning)
This course is more like a professional course for a copywriter that helps learn marketing copywriting tactics. Ian Lurie tells you how to write a highly engaging copy and sale. Additionally, the course focuses on making your brand more powerful with the copy.
Furthermore, the course covers how to make your last written copy better and on writing headlines and sales copy. If you are a copywriter, you should take this course for better understanding and particle example.
- Quizzes are included to help you understand how much you have learned.
- You will get to know some successful copies of the world in the exercises
- Valuable certificate from the course upon completion.
- Teaches marketing perceptive of copywriting
Duration: 1-2 hours.
Price: The course cannot be purchased separately. Instead, you can opt for a LinkedIn premium to access the course.
10. Copywriting For Social Media
There are not a lot of better quality courses available on copywriting for social media, and this is the only one I can find which is relevant. However, the course material is only for beginners and small businesses.
If you don’t have any experience in writing ad copy for social media, then this is the right option for you. You can learn a more professional approach to copywriting for Social Media with Paul Anglin.
- Learn to write attractive and effective copies for your brand’s audience
- Paul shares his 20 years of experience working with famous brands
- Tell your brand’s story using words
- Learn to create a copywriting campaign for your brand
- The course has 98% of positive ratings.
Duration: 14 lessons which will take you 2 hours and 29 minutes to finish.
Price: $59.99, but you can get this course for a discount at just $9.99, and this discount is available for a limited time.
Final Verdict: Best Copywriting Courses (2022)
So that’s the end of our best copywriting courses! Are you still struggling to conclude the best copywriting course for you? If yes, let us help you pick one!
If you are just a beginner, check out Copywriting secrets and 155 years of copywriting insights taught in a 1.5-hour. If you are intermediate, check out Learning to write marketing copy.
Also, pay attention to factors like price and duration. That will help you to get the best copywriting course.
We hope this list helped you pick the suitable courses. So, which course are you going with? Let us know in the comment section below.
Is taking a copywriter course worth it if I am already a copywriter?
Yes, upskilling is a critical factor when it comes to skill. At every level, you have to learn and grow. These best copywriting courses will help you to write more crispy copy.
Which is the best copywriting course for beginners?
We will go with the “copywriting for beginners: how to write a copy that sells without being cheesy.”
Is copywriter in demand?
Yes, of course. Copywriting is one of the highest-paying skills. The excepted growth in the copywriting market is around 7.6% by 2026.
Which course is best to write better sales copy?
You can go with the “skill like hell” course if you want to get pro at sales conversion copy. This course teaches you every particular thing about sales copy.
Should I invest in a paid copywriting course or a free one?
Definitely! Copywriting has become one of the highest-paying fields. So, with the higher demand for copywriters globally, investing in a paid course will help you understand the basics and get a pro in the field.
- Grammarly Discount Code 2022 — 20% Off Special Offer (NOV) - November 26, 2022
- Jasper AI Black Friday 2022: Exclusive 20% Off + 3 Bonuses - November 26, 2022
- MasterClass Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022 [Exclusive deals] - November 26, 2022