Want to become a Social Media NERD with TOP Online Social Media Marketing Courses?
This article is a complete guide to top Online Social Media courses.
There are thousands of social media courses available online, but you might be stuck with the question, which Online social media course should I take?
In this article, I have picked the TOP 8 Online Social Media Courses that will surely help you to choose the best suitable course for you!
I am sure by the end of this article, you will flourish with all the top courses, and you can take a step toward becoming a Social Media Expert. If you are in a bit of a hurry, here is the list of top Social Media Courses you should consider!
Top Online 8 Social Media Marketing Courses
Here is the list of the top 8 social media courses that you should not avoid taking in 2023.
|Sr.No||Social Media Courses||Best Feature||Offered By|
|1.||Social Media Marketing Specialization||In-depth Knowledge of Social Media||Coursera|
|2.||Social Media Marketing Mastery||Complete Guide to social media||Udemy|
|3.||Fundamentals of digital marketing||Complete Guide to Digital Marketing||Google Digital Garage|
|4.||Social Media Marketing Course||Best for learning Social Media Strategies||Hubspot|
|5.||Social Marketing Certification||Best for beginners||Hootsuite|
|6.||Social media Marketing Foundation course LinkedIn Learning||Best for learning Social media business aspects||LinkedIn Learning|
|7.||Facebook Blueprint Training||Complete guide to learning ad campaigns||Facebook Blueprint|
|8.||Online Advertising & Social Media||Learn to advertise on Social Media||edX|
Let’s delve into this!
1. Social Media Marketing Specialization by Coursera
Coursera is my top pick as it provides a large variety of Social Media Courses. I went through most of them. But the best suitable I have picked is Social Media Marketing Specialization offered by Northwestern university.
It is a foundational program of 6 classes that covers all the basics and skills of Social Media Marketing. These 6 lessons include:
- What is Social?
- Nurture and Engagement Marketing Strategies
- Listening Importance
- Content, Advertising, and Social Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
- Social Marketing Capstone Project
- The Business of Social
If you want to learn the complete Social Media Marketing techniques, then I strongly recommend this course that can take you to the pro level. You can get an exclusive discount on the Coursera Plus subscription with our Coursera discount codes here.
|Price||$59 per month|
|Course Lessons||5 lessons|
|Ratings||4.9 / 5|
- Best for beginners.
- Complete foundational course
- Interactive videos, quizzes, and reading materials.
- A financial endowment is available
- Learn new trends as they update their course quarterly.
- You need to buy a subscription in order to get the certificate.
2. Social Media Marketing Mastery By Udemy
Udemy is a great platform that is offering many mastery courses. This course is my 2nd pick which is best for each and everyone willing to learn social media marketing.
You will be covered with all the social media platforms like Google My Business, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and the trending strategies of these big players.
What’s more? It also gives techniques to gain followers on these social media platforms.
The course contains 12 significant topics that are:
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Ads and Google My Business
- Other social media platforms
- Landing Pages, web 2.0, and Blogging
- Quizzes and Bonus Material
|Price||$59 per month|
|Level||Beginner – intermediate|
|Course Lessons||12 modules containing 79 lessons|
|Ratings||4.6 / 5|
- 30 days refund policy.
- Learn web 2.0 and blogging complementary.
- Learn powerful strategies.
- Lifetime access.
- Theoretical learning material that might break the learning flow.
3. Google Digital Garage’s Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Fundamentals of digital marketing are the amazing course Google Digital Garage is offering. Not only in-depth media, but you will also get mastery on Digital Marketing tools that can make you an expert in digital platforms.
The course covers all the social media as well as digital marketing strategies which you will need to take your business to the next level.
This is a completely free course. You can consider this course as an ideal choice as it is a complete guide to digital marketing.
The course has 26 modules in total, each containing 4 to 5 video lessons. You will learn skills like;
- Analytics and data insights
- Content Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Video editing.
You need complete knowledge about Digital Marketing in order to become a social media expert. And this course is a perfect understanding of the relationship between SEO and Social media marketing.
You just need to enroll in the course and learn the skills. Then you need to attempt the quiz, which you need to pass. And voila! You can simply download the shareable certificate.
|Platform||Google Digital Garage|
|Course Lessons||26 modules|
|Ratings||4.8 / 5|
- Learn at your own flexibility.
- Unlimited access.
- Video tutorials.
- Hands-on training and in-depth knowledge.
- Shareable certificate.
- Little time-consuming.
4. Social Media Marketing by Hubspot
The next course I am highlighting is Hubspot Academy’s Social Media Marketing Course. This course mainly focuses on social media strategy, and it includes a comprehensive and interactive curriculum. You will learn how to create an effective marketing strategy for social media.
This course is a perfect guide on how to create a social media strategymthat satisfies your audience and boosts your revenue.
This course contains 8 lessons containing 38 videos and 29 quizzes, which is best suitable for, Marketing Managers, Social Media Marketers, and Aspiring Marketers. Here are the 8 lessons you will learn:
- Creating social media strategies
- Developing a content strategy for Social Media
- Social Media Monitoring and Listening
- Expanding your reach on various social media platforms
- Introduction to Social Media Advertising
- Creating One-to-One Relationships using Social Media
- All the necessary tips to get success on Socila Media
- Measuring Your Social ROI
|Course Lessons||8 modules of 38 videos|
|Ratings||4.7 / 5|
- Convenient learning experience.
- Interactive quizzes to keep you engaged.
- Great content.
- Personalised training.
- No feedback from instructors available.
5. Social Marketing Certification by Hootsuite
Hootsuite is providing many courses in social media marketing that are paid as well as free. But the Social Marketing Certification Course contains lessons on many social media trends like audience engagement, social media ad campaign mastery, branding strategies, and building a social media community.
This basic but comprehensive course will get you started while giving you more in-depth knowledge so you can start putting tactics into practice right away.
Plus, you’ll get to learn comprehensive skills to boost business results through your social media marketing strategies. There are total 6 lessons For a total of six hours of content that include,
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Optimizing Your Social Media Profiles
- Social Media Strategy – from A to Z
- Growing Your Advocate Community
- Content Marketing Fundamentals
- Social Advertising Fundamentals
|Course Lessons||6 chapters|
|Ratings||4.5 / 5|
- Animated video format.
- Quizzes after each chapter.
- Beginner Friendly.
- Industry-recognized online certificate.
- Little pricy.
- No feedback is available from the instructor.
6. LinkedIn Learning’s Social Media Marketing Foundation Course
This course is specially designed for beginners to help in their journey to achieving success on Social Media.
You can start your Social media marketing journey from this course if you are a beginner. Covering topics from creating social media strategies to interacting with customers online, it’s a great platform for newbies.
You’ll discover the advantages of using social media throughout the course.
There are hints for developing social media strategies that are connected to your company’s objectives and target market.
You’ll explore the fundamentals of Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn in addition to how to leverage social media advertising to generate leads.
This LinkedIn Learning course covers how to build and maintain a social media community and develop listening skills so that you can help your customers in a better way.
If you’re searching for a brief and free introduction to social media marketing, this 52-minute course is a fantastic place to start.
|Course Lessons||7 chapters|
|Ratings||4.5 / 5|
- Learn the latest social media trends.
- Completely free.
- Learn strategy implementation.
- Learn at your comfort zone.
- No content to work on projects.
7. Facebook Blueprint Training by Facebook
Facebook Blueprint Training is offered by Facebook Social media Marketing course that gets you covered with ad management on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
You can get this course in three ways as mentioned below.
- Blueprint Learning: This is an online education program that covers the best strategies for advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Blueprint Certification: This is a certification course that evaluates your familiarity with Facebook advertising’s features and offerings. By completing the two necessary tests, you can earn a social media certification.
- Blueprint Live: a social media certification course that teaches you how to incorporate Facebook and Instagram advertising strategies into your marketing strategies.
The videos for the courses last between 10 and 20 minutes, and they also provide thorough screenshots for instructive reasons.
Facebook Blueprint is a platform to look at if you’re searching for a quick approach to learning the fundamentals of social media and digital marketing Tools.
|Course Lessons||3 courses|
|Ratings||4.4 / 5|
- Interactive tutorials.
- Learn major skills of Facebook ads.
- Earn the certificate after passing the exam.
- Major focus on Facebook and Instagram.
8. Online Advertising & Social Media By edX
It is one of the best edX courses on social media marketing. This course teaches you about creating an outreach strategy and how to build an online brand from scratch. The University of Maryland offers this course. You can audit this complete course for free but to get a certificate of completion, you need to pay for it.
The instructors of this course are professors from the University of Maryland, and they teach you five different modules in this course which are:
- Ecosystems of Online Advertising
- How to evaluate Online Display Campaigns
- Sentiment Analysis and Online Reviews
- Social Network /Social Media Analysis
- Analyzing Social Media Data
|Price||Audit Track – Free |
Verified Track – $199
|Course Lessons||5 Lessons|
- Learn to advertise on social media.
- Measure the success of your campaigns.
- Professional certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Limited access to course material in the Audit Track.
Key Takeaway: Which Are the Best Social Media Marketing Courses?
So what is holding you back to take the right course?
Now you know all the best social media courses available online. You just need to sign up for the Social Media Certification program that best suits your learning needs and get the certificate.
Check out the right course for your experience level, budget, and goals — then get started learning from above.
And still, if you are confused about the above courses, here is my suggestion list,
- Coursera’s Social Media Marketing Specialization or The Social Media Marketing Mastery Course by Udemy for in-depth and valuable content on social media.
- Social Marketing Certification by Hootsuite or Google Digital Garage’s Fundamentals of digital marketing if you are a beginner
- And if you are looking from business aspects of social then the Social media Marketing Foundation course by LinkedIn Learning or Facebook Blueprint can be ideal.
Hope I got you covered with all the top social media courses. Let us know in the comment section which course you are opting for.
- 9+ Best Book Writing Software To Use In 2023 (Top Picks) - May 27, 2023
- How Much Does Law School Cost In 2023 (Detailed Stats) - May 23, 2023
- What Is The UCLA Acceptance Rate In 2023 (Tips To Get In) - May 22, 2023