Is there any official Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals available? Unfortunately No. There isn’t any Grammarly black Friday or cyber Monday deal as of now.
Note: It's official from Prosperityfoall — there is no Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer. There is just 20% official discount which is available to everyone — students, bloggers, professionals etc.
For more details, check the info below.
Grammarly Discount 2023 — Latest Offers!
Now you can get up to 20% Off on Grammarly Premium Plans 💰
This offer is valid for everyone — students, bloggers, and writers ❤️
PS: Don’t wait, start with Grammarly.
Well, it comes off as no surprise that Grammarly is one of the best writing assistants available in the market. While it offers a free version that works decently compared to other tools, the Grammarly premium provides the ultimate solution to polish your writing. However, Grammarly premium can be expensive for many users.
Fortunately, Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals can be your biggest savior to save plenty of dollars and grab the tool within your budget. But as we said earlier, there is no such offer running.
As you read this article until the end, you will get a step-by-step guide to avail yourself of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Grammarly!
Note: Feel free to check my in-depth Grammarly review to get detailed insights into it.
Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deal 2022: Is it Live Yet?
Unfortunately, Grammarly’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are yet to be announced. Usually, Grammarly’s pricing drops up to 20% on its premium plans during the Black Friday sales.
However, just because Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are not active yet, doesn’t mean you can’t grab the premium at a discount. Fortunately, Grammarly is currently offering a 20% discount on its premium plan.
How to Redeem Grammarly 20% OFF Deal
As mentioned, Grammarly is offering a massive discount of 20% on all the plans; you can redeem the offer with a few steps.
One of the best parts about opting for the existing discount is that you do not need to enter the coupon code manually. Our exclusive link will redirect you to the coupon code embedded inside.
Step #1: Click on our exclusive discount link HERE.
Step #2: Choose the plan you want to pick between Premium and Teams.
Step #3: Now, select the plan you want to pick from annual, quarterly, and monthly. We suggest choosing an annual plan for maximum savings!
Step #4: If you are already using Grammarly, you will be asked to Log in to your existing account. If not, you can create an account by entering the details asked on your screen.
Step #5: Now, you will be redirected to the payment section. Choose your payment method from PayPal or Credit Card and enter the payment details as asked.
Step #6: Make the payment!
Congratulations! You have successfully grabbed 20% off on its premium plan.
Note: If you are already using Grammarly premium, your discount will be moved to the next payment cycle. Your discounted bill will be generated once your old plan ends.
Benefits Of Grammarly
Here are the benefits of Grammarly and the reasons why you should use Grammarly for all your texts.
- Easy To Use: The best part about Grammarly is that you don’t need to do a lot of things to start using Grammarly. Just go to the official website, create an account and download the Chrome Extension and start using it on Google Docs, Gmail, WordPress Editor, and almost every text-based web app.
- Avoid Mistakes: Whenever we are writing something in a hurry, there is a possibility we may include some typos or incorrect grammar in our texts, and if we don’t do the proofreading, then these things will be there in the text. But Grammarly catches these mistakes quickly and underlines them in red in the document/app so you can correct these asap.
- Goal Setting: You can set up your goals for writing on Grammarly. You can decide in which tone you want to convey your text to the audience. You can also add new words in your personal dictionary so they get recognized by Grammarly every time you use them.
- Sentence Rephrasing: Sometimes, we write a sentence that may sound good to you but may not match with goals you’ve set up on Grammarly. That’s why they give suggestions to rephrase those sentences so they match your goals and fit right with your audience.
Is Grammarly 20% OFF Deal Worth it?
Absolutely! Grammarly usually rolls out offers and discounts rarely. You can grab up to a 20% discount on its premium plans right now as it is live.
The usual pricing of the plans is as follows:
- Grammarly Premium -Annual: $12 per month.
- Grammarly Premium Quarterly -$20 per month.
- Grammarly Premium Monthly -$30 per month.
Whereas the pricing during 20% OFF deals are as follows:
- Grammarly Premium -Annual: $9.60 per month.
- Grammarly Premium Quarterly -$16 per month.
- Grammarly Premium Monthly –$24 per month.
We suggest getting an annual subscription as you can save up to 40% on the total pricing you pay compared to the annual plan.
Remember, Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers are available only for a limited period and come once a year. To make sure you do not miss out on the deals, make sure you revisit our page, as we will keep it updated with the latest offers, coupon codes, and deals from Grammarly!
Conclusion: Grammarly Black Friday (2022)
Grammarly Black Friday deals are one of the most awaited deals. But unfortunately they are not available as of now.
Do not get disheartened, you can still save 20% on Grammarly. Check our guide above to claim the same.
FAQs On Grammarly Black Friday & Cyber Monday November Offer
Is Grammarly Black Friday sale 2022 live?
Unfortunately, Grammarly Black Friday sale 2022 is not live yet.
Does Grammarly offer Black Friday sales?
No, Grammarly doesn’t offer any black Friday things. For more information you have to keep on checking the official website.
How long will Grammarly Black Friday deals be?
Currently, we have no information about the dates for Grammarly Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. But we will keep you posted with all the latest updates as soon as there is one.
- Shonda Rhimes MasterClass Review 2023: How Good Is It? - February 8, 2023
- How to Create an Infographic in Powerpoint (Detailed Guide) - February 8, 2023
- Top 10 Lowest Acceptance Rate Colleges (Updated 2023) - February 7, 2023