Coursera Plus Black Friday 2024 offer offers unlimited access with a 98% Flat discount.
This means you get full access to all the courses on Coursera Plus at $1 USD instead of $59 for a whole month.
- Get 98% off on your first month of purchase.
- Learn with 275+ leading universities & companies
- Access to 7,000+ courses and unlimited certificates
In this article, we will be sharing all the details about Coursera Plus Black Friday offer, how to claim it, other benefits with Coursera Plus, and more.
So, make sure you don’t miss out on the once-in-a-bluemoon opportunity by Coursera.
Coursera Plus Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2024)
With the Coursera Plus Black Friday 2024 offer, you can get 1 month of unlimited access to the platform’s courses (all) while paying only $1 USD.
That means you get a discount of up to 98% off the original price of $59 USD.
Note that the discount mentioned above is only available for new users. Additionally, the $1 offer is only available on the first month of your purchase.
In case you miss out on the Black Friday deal, you can check out the working Coursera Plus discount that will help you get the maximum discount.
What is Included in Coursera Plus Subscription?
Coursera Plus allows access to all courses on Coursera Plus, and you can take up your favorite courses and check whether they are up to your expectations or not. In addition, you can choose from thousands of courses for any specific field. The one good thing about Coursera is that you will never run out of options.
The Coursera Plus Black Friday 2024 offer generously provides the following benefits:
- All courses on Coursera Plus.
- A vast range of courses, from Data science to marketing.
- Courses from top universities and companies
- Unlimited certificates
- Self-paced courses
- A 7-day free trial
How to Avail of Coursera Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to grab Coursera Plus Black Friday 2024.
- Step #1: Click on this exclusive link to avail the offer.
- Step #2: Click the Save Now option to avail of the discount offer.
- Step #3: It will take you to a new window where you need to click on the Save Now option in the blue box.
- Step #4: Fill your credential information to Sign up.
- Step #5: Enter your payment details to check out and access the Coursera Plus platform by paying $1 USD only.
Coursera Pricing Explained!
Coursera has curated its plan according to the user’s benefits. It has two plans, and the first one is for its monthly users who prefer to subscribe to Coursera Plus only for specific courses. The monthly subscription is priced at $59 per month.
The second plan is for long-term users who want to take up multiple courses and courses with extended timing. This plan works best for people who have a strict schedule and need time flexibility to complete their studies. It is an annual plan starting at $399 per year. You can also get financial aid from Coursera if you can’t afford to buy Coursera Plus.
For detailed pricing, you can refer to our Coursera pricing guide. It will help you understand Coursera’s different pricing plans and help you pick the right plan.
Coursera Key Features
Here is a brief overview of the key features offered by the online learning platform Coursera:
- 7,000+ courses – Coursera partners with 200+ top universities and companies worldwide to offer over 7,000 courses covering data science, business, personal development, and more. Learners can explore a vast catalog of courses to build skills.
- Specializations – Structured sets of 3-7 related courses focused on helping learners master specific skills like web development or digital marketing. Earning a specialization certificate signals deep expertise.
- Guided Projects – Practice and apply skills learned through interactive guided projects. Receive feedback from qualified instructors who grade and review project submissions.
- Paid certificates – Option to purchase course certificates by completing graded assignments, assessments, and projects. Share verified certificates on LinkedIn and resumes.
- Mobile apps – iOS and Android mobile apps allow downloading courses for offline viewing. Convenient for learning during commutes or when traveling without internet.
- Subtitles – Course lectures include subtitles available in over 40 different languages. Makes content accessible to non-native English speakers.
- Video lectures – The core of courses are well-produced, engaging, pre-recorded video lectures by instructors. They are supplemented by readings and practice.
- Quizzes – Lesson quizzes reinforce key concepts and check understanding of course material. Provide instant feedback on progress.
- Peer-graded assignments – Get free feedback on work by reviewing peer submissions according to provided rubrics. Builds collaborative learning.
- Instructor interaction – Ask questions and interact with expert instructors for teaching assistants for help and guidance.
- Access deadlines – Option to impose access deadlines to motivate learners to complete courses before expiration.
Is Coursera Plus Black Friday Worth Buying?
The Coursera Plus Black Friday is absolutely worth it as it only charges you $1 to access all the courses on the platform.
It also allows you to take up any course of your liking, try it out, or simply hop on another course if it doesn’t satisfy your needs.
Moreover, detailed courses in the data science field, including courses on health, analytics, marketing, etc., can be tried till your $1 USD subscription lasts.
Plus, as you get a 7-day free trial, you can cancel the subscription anytime if you feel the platform is right for you. So, it’s kind of a win-win situation, as you can quit with zero charges applied.
Lastly, I would say it’s a once-in-a-year opportunity that no one should miss out on.
For detailed information on the platform, you can check out my detailed Coursera review.
More Black Friday deals
Final Verdict: Coursera Black Friday (2024)
With the Coursera plus black Friday 2024 offer, you can get up to 98% off as it only costs you $1 USD instead of 59$ for full access.
You can enjoy unlimited access to all the courses on Coursera Plus with a vast range. Additionally, the 7-day free trial gives you an advantage if you cancel the subscription in case you wish to quit using the platform.
Lastly, Coursera Plus regularly comes up with new offers that allow you to try out the platform without spending too much.
Does Coursera offer a money-back guarantee?
Coursera offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on the annual subscription of Coursera Plus. But there is no refund option on the monthly plan.
How long does the Coursera Black Friday sale last?
Coursera Black Friday is only available until the end of 24th November 2023.
Can I use Coursera for free?
Yes, you can use Coursera for free; you just need to create an account, and after that, you can enroll in Coursera’s free courses. However, if you want certificates for those free courses, then you will need to pay a fee for them.
Are Coursera Black Friday deals live?
Coursera Black Friday is now live! You can get Coursera Plus at just $1 for the first month. The deals are live only for a limited time.
How long does the Coursera plus free trial last?
The Coursera Plus free trial lasts for seven days, and to get this free trial, you need to enter your credit card info to use it. If you don’t want to get charged for it, then you will need to cancel the free trial before it expires.
Are Coursera certificates worth it?
Yes, Coursera certificates are definitely worth it because they can help you showcase on your CV that you have learned this particular skill from Coursera, which many employers prefer.
What is the offer on Coursera Cyber Monday 2024?
Coursera is yet to announce its Cyber Monday deal. We will keep this article updated as soon as Cyber Monday deals are announced. Until then you can use take advantage of the Black Friday deal.
- 13 Best Free Harvard Online Courses (2024) - February 22, 2024
- 11 Best Speed Reading Courses for 2024 (Free & Paid) - February 22, 2024
- 15 Disadvantages of Online Learning (2024 Edition) - February 21, 2024