Microsoft Office is a set of productivity applications. It primarily contains spreadsheets, word processors, and presentation applications. It is a collection of business software with similar user interfaces.
You’ve come to the correct site if you’re looking for the top Microsoft Office classes available online. Fortunately, when it comes to Microsoft Office training, you have a lot of options. There are many of online courses to choose from.
But which is best for you?
The following is a hand-picked collection of the Best Microsoft Office Courses & Certifications to help you learn more about this topic. The courses on the list are both open free and paid.
9+ Best Microsoft Learning Classes (2023)
Here is a list of top MS office courses in a nutshell.
|Sr No||Microsoft Learning Classes||Platform|
|1.||Ultimate Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access||Udemy|
|2.||Excel skills for Business Specialization||Coursera|
|3.||Getting started with Microsoft 365||LinkedIn Learning|
|4.||Microsoft Office Essential skills||Udemy|
|5.||Level Up Your Microsoft Office Skills||Pluralsight|
|6.||Microsoft Office Time-Saving Techniques||Udemy|
|7.||Microsoft Office Suite||GoSkill|
|8.||Microsoft Office: First Steps||LinkedIn Learning|
|9.||Excel For Everyone Professional Certificate||edX|
1. Ultimate Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access (Udemy)
Udemy’s “Ultimate Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access” course is the #1 on our list.
This course provides you with comprehensive training content divided into several lectures, as well as other extracurricular resources and a certificate of accomplishment that you do not have to pay for.
You will become familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams. It covers virtually every usage scenario imaginable, and when combined with the classification of lessons, it’s practically all in one shop for discovering how to do everything in Microsoft Office.
Each tool has its separate course, so you don’t have to choose between Excel and Outlook. Also, you can skip between topics at your leisure and study one topic in depth without being compelled to sit through a multi-faceted and lengthy session on something you may never use.
Hence, this course stands out from the crowd: it covers everything you’ll ever need. That is why we ranked it as the greatest online Microsoft office course available on the platform.
|Duration||68 hours 39 min|
|Best For||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Instructor||Simon Sez IT|
- Learn crucial and advanced skills of Microsoft Office Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and Access.
- Learn core features of Microsoft tools with well-explained and easy-to-follow sessions.
- Get to learn time-saving techniques including how to compact, repair, and backup your Access database.
- Discover practical tools to present your PowerPoint presentation to your audience.
- Might be hard to jump to the intermediate level beginners.
- No instructions for given exercises to complete
2. Excel Skills for Business Specialization (Coursera)
This course is specially for those who wish to develop the most critical and comprehensive digital skills.
You will learn and develop sophisticated Excel Skills for your professional skills. Also, you will be able to construct complex spreadsheets and excel in the techniques after finishing the course.
The course will get you covered with the ability to manage enormous datasets efficiently, extract important information from datasets, effectively present data, and extract information.
Furthermore, you can learn the skills required to validate data and segregate errors in spreadsheets, construct automation, and use complex formulae and conditional logic to aid in creating spreadsheets that aid in modelling data.
|Duration||6 months to complete|
|Instructor||Nicky Bull, Dr. Prashsn Karunaratne, and Prof. Yvonne Breyer|
- Courses are specially made for practical use in real-life scenes.
- In-depth course content and study material.
- Experienced and well-informed instructor.
- Get a recognized excel certificate after the course completion to excel in your professional career.
- Only focused on Excel
3. Getting Started With Microsoft 365 (LinkedIn Learning)
On LinkedIn Learning, “Getting Started with Microsoft 365” is a sequence of great MS Office classes.
The lectures in this section are an excellent resource for anyone looking to gain a concrete and diverse set of MS Office skills.
The lectures are also simple to follow because this series covers in-depth training for each of the Office 365 tools. There will be no mixing and matching here; you will study each MS Office tool.
By taking this course, you will master in skills that employers expect you to have like, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You can apply these practices to your work confidently.
|Price||$26.99/month after 1 month of free trial|
|Instructor||David Rivers, Nick Brazzi, Garrick Chow, Jess Stratton|
- Get training from MS office experts.
- Learn updated trends of MS office.
- Practical knowledge with quizzes and exercises.
- Little professional approach of teaching
4. Microsoft Office Essential Skills (Udemy)
Microsoft office essential skills by Udemy covers you with the essential and every MS Ofiice skill from an MS certified expert.
It is a very practical course with a specific end aim. The goal is for students to feel comfortable using Microsoft Office at work. While this is by no means an intermediate course, it nonetheless packs a powerful impact.
To summarise, this 3.5-hour training should be required for anyone who uses Microsoft Office in a professional setting. The lesson is interesting, beginner-friendly, and packed with practical activities. This training will help those of you who are still intimidated by Microsoft Office.
- A brief but valuable course
- Fantastic training for learning how to use Microsoft Office in the office.
- Training from Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Lifelong access.
- Some of the content is outdated.
- Might sound vague for advanced learners.
5. Level Up Your Microsoft Office Skills (Pluralsight)
Level up your Microsoft Office Skills offered by Pluralsight is a complete guide to the MS Office skills that helps you to explore the different techniques and trends in MS Office.
The course has different sessions that are instructed by different industry experts.
You can practice and apply the skills faster in real-world scenarios with interactive sessions and live projects.
You can also validate your skills by taking assessment tests and quizzes after each session.
The course covers all the skills of MS Office like PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project, One Note, Office add-ins, and Excel.
|Price||Standard: $299Premium: 4359|
|Duration||51 hours to complete|
|Best For||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Instructor||Sahil Malik, Paul Cunningham, Tim warner, Sonia cuff|
- Value for money course content.
- Learn techniques of emerging trends
- Hands-on learning with projects and interactive courses.
- The way courses are organized might be confusing and overwhelming.
6. Microsoft Office Time Saving Techniques (Udemy)
If you’ve ever believed there had to be a better way to do something in Microsoft Office, this course is for you.
Throughout this course, you will be introduced to some of the time-saving approaches and technologies available in each of the Office apps. By using the tools you’ll be able to reduce the time it takes to finish a task by 25% and generate more effective and efficient documents.
You will learn how to work with and become more efficient with big volumes of data in Excel.
Also, it allows you to discover how to make your efforts in developing and maintaining Microsoft Word documents more efficient.
This course got you immersed in time-saving approaches for making effective PowerPoint presentations.
You will be free of the shackles that bind you to Microsoft Outlook, giving you more time to be more productive with your day.
Each section includes a quiz where you may test your knowledge of the topics covered in the films. After completing this course, you will be fascinated with how much additional time you have during the day.
- Get a practical experience with action quizzes and exercises.
- Become a master in Microsoft word by learning how effectively manage large Word documents.
- Get more efficient in large data sets in Excel.
- Create consistently formatted PowerPoint presentations.
- Learn time-saving Microsoft Office techniques.
- Lengthy content.
- No consistency in sessions.
7. Microsoft Office Suite (GoSkill)
More like Level up your Microsoft Office Skills offered by Pluralsight, this course focus on delivering overall skills of MS Office. Because this is a suite, you can select from a variety of Microsoft courses and classes focusing on its numerous programs and upgrades.
Online Microsoft Office training from GoSkills will teach you the ins and outs of the frequently used software trio Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as the other popular productivity tools Access, Outlook, Project, and Publisher.
You can also select the personalized course from the suite in which you wish to excel and upskill.
|Duration||1 hour 38 minutes|
|Best For||Basic to intermediate|
- Get Premium Tutorials.
- Personalized Learning.
- Learn complete excel with practical implementation.
- High-quality content.
- Relatively expensive.
- More focused on PowerPoint.
8. Microsoft Office: First Steps (LinkedIn Learning)
This is a fast, concise, and informative overview of what Office has to offer, taught by an educator who has been recognized for his clarity and knowledge.
It is appropriate for those who have no prior expertise. Although the prior course had considerably more substance to give, this course is probably preferable for immediately familiarising you with the fundamental concepts.
This is an introductory course that does not cover formulae, pivot tables, data queries, and other advanced topics. Instead, attendees will learn the fundamentals of the software.
Students begin by establishing the version of Microsoft Office they are using. Following that, the class will be instructed on the interface and the most often used Microsoft Office programs.
|Price||$26.99/month after a 1-month free trial|
- Good approach to learn the fundamentals quickly
- Covers Office on mobile, which is becoming increasingly popular but is not generally taught
- A LinkedIn Certified author is in charge.
- Designed particularly for complete beginners
- Very brief.
- Focused on basics only.
9. Excel For Everyone Professional Certificate (edX)
If you want to become an Excel professional and master data analytics, then this edX course is perfect for you. After completing all the courses in Excel For Everyone category, you will also get a professional certificate.
The University of British Columbia offers this program, and you will get expert instructions to build your skills. In these courses, you will learn to identify data analysis and develop problem-solving skills. This program has three courses to help you become an Excel professional.
These courses help you analyze data using Functions, Formulas, Tables, Datasets, PivotCharts, Decision Making, What-if Analysis, and PivotTables tools.
|Duration||5 Months (3-5 hours/week)|
|Instructor||Ricardo R. Trujeque|
- Core Foundations of Excel
- Data Management In Excel
- Data Analysis Fundamental of Excel
- Flexible pace
- The program is a bit expensive.
Final Verdict: Best Microsoft Learning Classes (2022)
Finally, we are here! I have covered you with all the top MS Ofiice courses that are essential to learning to upskill and excel in your career.
Still, if you are confused about which course to take, then here is my suggestion;
- Ultimate Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access by Udemy – Best Overall.
- Getting started with Microsoft 365 by LinkedIn Learning – Best For Beginners.
- Microsoft Office Suite by udemy – Best for Intermediates.
Let us know in the comment section below which course you are opting for!
- Shonda Rhimes MasterClass Review 2023: How Good Is It? - February 8, 2023
- How to Create an Infographic in Powerpoint (Detailed Guide) - February 8, 2023
- Top 10 Lowest Acceptance Rate Colleges (Updated 2023) - February 7, 2023