Email marketing is one of the highest in-demand skills nowadays that every professional must have. Having detailed knowledge about email marketing can grow your business and take it to the next level.
But when it comes to email marketing, it is not easy to build marketing strategies and convert your target audience.
According to the DMA, companies can expect a median return on investment of $36 for every dollar they spend on email marketing.
Even the basic email marketing terms can help you to understand and build the various strategies to improve your return on investment and grow your business.
Taking that into consideration, I have researched and enlisted the top 9 email marketing courses that will help you to interact with your readers or customers and grow your sales.
Following are the top 9 email marketing courses that are worth considering.
Top 9 Email Marketing Courses
If you are in a bit of a hurry, then here is a quick overview of the best email marketing courses.
|Sr No||Best Email Marketing Courses||Platform||Rating|
|1||Email Marketing Course: Get Certified in Email Marketing||Hubspot Academy||4.9/5|
|2||Think Outside the Inbox: Email Marketing||Coursera||4.8/5|
|3||Mailchimp Email Marketing Course||Udemy||4.6/5|
|4||Email Marketing||My great Learning||4.7/5|
|5||Email Marketing Essentials: Designing Effective Emails||Skillshare||4.5/5|
|6||Use Mailchimp to Build an Email Marketing Campaign||Coursera||4.7/5|
|7||Advanced Email Marketing Certification Training||Simplilearn||4.7/5|
|8||Email Strategy and Optimization Course||LinkedIn Learning||4.4/5|
|9||Email Marketing Basics||Google Digital Garage||4.6/5|
1. Email Marketing Course: Get Certified in Email Marketing (HubSpot Academy)
Our top pick for the best Email Marketing Courses is the Email marketing certification course that is offered by HubSpot academy. This is a thorough course that covers all the basics of email marketing through email deliverability and testing your emails.
Throughout the course, you will get covered by creating an email that is helpful and holistic which helps you to build trust with the target audience.
It covers various concepts like lead generation, leads nurturing strategies, and different effective lead nurturing strategies used by various industry experts for their businesses.
The instructor also gives a variety of examples of companies and leaders in email marketing. The course also discusses the importance of understanding communication with your audience so that you can draft an engaging email to provide value and build trust.
You will also get provided with some key tools that you can use for starting marketing and building strategies.
By the end of this course, you will have discovered complete email marketing, segmentation strategy, sending the right email, outlining the design of your marketing emails, email deliverability, testing, and developing your relations with lead nurturing.
- Learn all the basics of Email Marketing.
- Understand and use Hubspot’s free email marketing tools.
- Create a segmentation strategy and contact management.
- Learn how to draft high-performing emails.
- Understand email deliverability and marketing emails.
2. Think Outside the Inbox: Email Marketing
This course focuses on how to execute successful email marketing campaigns and how to create email marketing strategies.
This course covers the various email marketing concepts that can help you to build essential skills.
You will also discover how to use mailing lists and utilize automation and workflows. Along with various types of email marketing, the course also provides you with useful tools that are effective for email marketing.
And finally, you will understand how to analyze and collect email campaign data as well as how to grow your own email marketing. This course is worth considering if you are looking for the best email marketing courses that can sharpen your email marketing skills.
|Instructor||Google Career Certificates|
|Duration||26 hours approx|
- Learn to write effective preview text and subject lines using the best practices.
- Understand how email marketing fits into a digital marketing strategy.
- Write effective email copy, preview text, and subject lines.
- Measure and analyze email campaign results.
- Test, execute and optimize an email marketing campaign.
3. Mailchimp Email Marketing Course (Udemy)
In this course, you will learn complete Email Marketing from beginner to advanced level on Mailchimp.
This course will take you on a complete overview of different test campaigns with MailChimp. Though it is not a general email marketing course, it is a comprehensive overview of a specific platform which is worth it.
You get to understand how to build and design professional email campaigns that drive a higher audience.
This also covers creating hyper-segmented email capture lists for more effective, targeted email marketing in the future.
By the end of this course, you will create email content that gets opened and converts your targeted audience.
|Duration||3 hours 40 mins|
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
- Recognize and use MailChimp’s tools and platform.
- Create email capture squeeze pages that work well.
- Learn how to use MailChimp to produce highly optimized, top-notch email marketing campaigns.
- Make MailChimp signup and opt-in forms.
- Create highly targeted email lists.
4. Email Marketing (MyGreat Learning)
This email marketing course will offer a glimpse into the definition of email marketing, how to consider setting up an email marketing strategy, and how to best generate, test, deliver, and submit emails.
The course discusses the user journey and why understanding your audience is critical for effective email marketing.
You will learn which words to avoid using in your email textual content as well as other helpful advice from this free email marketing course.
Additionally, using Mailchimp’s services will give you a practical learning experience. The course begins with a thorough overview of email marketing before concentrating on how to create a successful email marketing strategy.
By the end of the course, you will also discover some email marketing tips and tricks that will help you develop the best strategies for your target audience and maximize the effectiveness of your campaigns.
|Level||Basic to intermediate|
- Learn how to build an effective email marketing strategy.
- Get covered with the words that should be avoided for subject lines.
- Learn to construct, test, deliver and report on email.
- Apply various tips and tricks for email marketing in your business.
5. Email Marketing Essentials: Designing Effective Emails (Skillshare)
This short but effective course focuses on designing effective emails to grow your business.
The course includes a detailed overview of the strategy for building your products and core principles. It also covers what should be the tone and voice of the email and all the written capitals of the mail.
It also explains what to write and suggests some editing tips to write an effective email that the target audience finds engaging.
It is a free class but does not provide email marketing certification. So it is best for professionals who want to learn email marketing and grow their own businesses.
- Understand the difference between web design and email design.
- Learn the best design practices for the 4 most common email types.
- Get covered with the key considerations for designing and developing emails.
- Learn with various projects and assignments.
6. Use Mailchimp to Build an Email Marketing Campaign (Coursera)
This course will give you a complete walkthrough on customized email for a business marketing campaign using a free version of Mailchimp.
You will create an email campaign using one of MailChimp’s powerful digital marketing campaign tools.
You will be able to create an interactive email with a call-to-action tool that is engaging and professional to your audience.
You will get to learn how to set your audience and create your email campaign. You will also prepare an email marketing campaign for distribution.
If you want to get a quick detailed overview of email marketing, then you can consider this course for learning.
|Instructor||Stacey Shanklin Langford|
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
- Learn to use various features in Mailchimp.
- Prepare a distribution list for an email marketing campaign.
- Get to use design tools to create an email marketing campaign.
- Create an interactive email with a call to action which is engaging to your audience.
7. Advanced Email Marketing Certification Training (SimpliLearn)
The Advanced Email Marketing Certification Training program provides you with all the methods and tools required to improve your proficiency in digital marketing.
The most sophisticated course on our list, it’s perfect for marketers who have worked in the industry and want to broaden their horizons.
This online course teaches users advanced marketing techniques and provides advice on how to make successful advertisements, increase brand recognition, create long-term content strategies, and more.
In addition to videos and text material, the course includes practical assignments, sample exams, quizzes, and workbooks.
In contrast to other websites, this one requires you to earn its certification. You must finish three projects and 85% of the course in order to receive certification. You also need to achieve a minimum score of 60% on one simulation test.
The cost of the email marketing course from SimpliLearn is also higher than the cost of any other course on our list. Nevertheless, it provides even more sophisticated choices, and each package includes lifetime access and account support.
|Duration||25 hours approx|
- Learn all the advanced strategies for email marketing.
- Understand driving conversions through actionable subject lines CTAs.
- Get covered with optimizing content and design.
- Learn how to automate your digital marketing strategies.
- Build a comprehensive email marketing funnel that will enhance customer engagement and increase sales.
8. Email Strategy and Optimization Course (LinkedIn Learning)
This course is the latest updated course that will give you a complete idea of current best practices of email marketing.
This course is for those who already have at least some basic knowledge about email marketing and are looking for more advanced strategies.
You will get to learn how to refine essential emails like newsletters and transactional messages into the targeted and revenue-generating emails that your customers would enjoy.
By the end of this course, you will discover how to monitor and adjust your strategy that meets your goals.
|Price||Free for 1-month|
- Learn to fit your email into any marketing plan.
- Get to identify all types of emails.
- Understand how to optimize email timing and enhance email subject lines.
- Get to learn the science behind email images.
- Enhance email personalization and develop powerful email calls to action.
9. Email Marketing Basics (Google Digital Garage)
This basic course by LinkedIn learning gets you covered with how to develop a contact list and how to speak to different audiences based on your interests.
You will learn how to develop a contact list and how to speak to different audiences based on their interests. The course also covers how email marketing helps to build relationships with customers.
Along with the email marketing basics, you will learn to craft great marketing emails and manage successful email campaigns.
By the end of this course, you will learn to measure success in email marketing.
|Platform||Google Digital Garage|
|Duration||30 minutes (3 hours for the full course)|
- Learn to develop a contact list.
- Understand how to target an audience based on interests.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Learn how to use email to request feedback from your contact about their shopping or customer support experience.
Effective email marketing can be a useful platform for your company, but you should also learn about current marketing trends and adhere to best practices. With the aid of these email marketing courses, you can learn more about email marketing and how it can benefit your company.
Even if you want to spend your time on email marketing skills or not, email is the most crucial marketing channel to grow your business. Maybe certifications are not right for everybody, but the knowledge about it is worth taking.
Finally, here we are with the best email marketing courses that everyone should take in 2022.
If you are still in the doubt, then here is my suggestion:
- Email Marketing Course: Get Certified in Email Marketing (HubSpot Academy)
- Think Outside the Inbox: Email Marketing (Coursera)
- Email Strategy and Optimization Course (LinkedIn Learning)
So which email marketing course are you taking? Let us know in the comment section below.
- 7+ Best Online Sewing Courses 2022 (Our Top Pick)
- 9+ Best Affiliate Marketing Courses For Beginners (2022)
- 9+ Best Stanford Courses For Students To Take In 2023 - March 25, 2023
- 9+ Best Chess Courses For Beginners In 2023 (Compared) - March 24, 2023
- 9+ Best Online Sewing Courses 2023 (Our Top Pick) - March 16, 2023